Sunday, September 25, 2016

Hungarian Food in Denisa's house

I'm so grateful to have different families here that makes me feeling warm and welcome.
Denisa's family is one of them!!!

I was invited to their house on Friday night for dinner, and had the chance to try out Hungarian food!!!! I love trying out new things~!

Her house is pretty and as you can see, they are ready for AUTUMN! wohooo~~~~ The table setting was neat and looks like dining in bistro, I like it!!!

The food were great!!! and guess what, they served rice~!!! OHMY~~~~~ RICE!!!!!!

I ate a lot, a lot, a lot......

Except the actual meal, I had lemonade drink, Japan tea, and cheese pie as well....

很感恩能够在这里有不同的家庭接待我,让我倍感温馨和被接纳。Denisa的家庭是其中之一!!!
星期五晚上,我被邀请到她家吃晚餐,也有机会尝试洪都拉斯的食物!!!我喜欢尝试新东西~!
她家很漂亮,看看桌上的摆设,似乎已经做好迎接秋天的准备!真好!餐桌也摆设得如同在餐厅进餐一样。
食物很棒!!!而且竟然有白饭~!!!天啊~~~白饭!!!!!
我吃了很多,很多,很多......
除了正餐,我还喝了Lemonade, 日本茶,还有起司派......



It was a pleasant night, I had great conversation with her parents, and we laughed a lot.
I love her parents! They are cool people!
*forgot to take picture with her parents, my bad~~~*
hahahahah

Ohya,and I played with the cute cat!

Thanks for the warm hospitality!!! 
I'm so blessed~ 

很愉悦的一个晚上,和她的家人超好聊的,也大笑很多。
我好喜欢她的家人!他们都很酷!
*忘记和她的家人拍照,我的错~~~~*
哈哈哈哈

对了,我还和她家的猫咪玩!

谢谢她和她家人的热情款待!!!
领受满满的祝福~


No comments:

Post a Comment