Thursday, January 12, 2017

Summer Mission trip: Application has been received!!!

Finished the application of CRU summer mission trip to East Asia, however, I'm still in the process of waiting 
for final approval then only I can raise fund for that, because the process of screening in pretty strict.

Travel is always my personal hobby, but mission trip is always God's calling to me, especially after I firmly believe this, 
travel no longer first priority when comes to my holiday plan. Through Lifegame and Gospel game, God challenge me 
to give my life fully to Him, live the life He wants me to live; go wherever He wants me to go; share whatever He wants me to share.
This time, He reminds me again to go mission trip instead of traveling during my summer break through videos and 
testimonies, and this time, going to the group of people whom I can reach them easily through the language I know, Mandarin.
Asked God, tried to skip Him, ignored and ran away from this calling, thinking, isn't that means I'm going back to my 
comfort zone? Using Mandarin to share Gospel won't be too challenging to me, maybe I should go to Africa or somewhere else.
However, God's calling stir up my heart and I can only choose to obey Him.

I know this is a risky way, plus I have no experience in fund raising, and I don't have much close friend, family, relatives, 
and church members like I used to have in Malaysia. Open my mouth and talk about money is super scary to me, so I once 
have the idea of not putting too much hope on it. But going on mission is the promise between God and I, I will go if He 
wants me to, and now I have to place the first step, which is fill up the application, I believe He will do the rest. Because of this 
reason, I filled up the application, but stuck before the application fee, even though it is just $25, but after I paid for text books, 
phone bills, and others, there was nothing left in my account....... Guess what?! God's timing always work the best, He allows 
angel mailed me a cheque money, not a huge amount, but enough to cover my application fees. Received it few days ago, 
deposited the cheque money yesterday and successfully completed my application including paying the application fees last night. 

I've nothing to show off, but if I have to, I will only show off how amazing and awesome this God is!
because I believe He will prepare everything, and His will is always higher than my wills, so I'm thankful for every step I walk.
CRU summer mission trip to East Asia will be on 13th May, and stay there 6 months for campus ministry, and the total 
cost that needed for this trip are $5500(US dollar), cost including accommodation, flights, food, materials, transportation and others.
Below is the website, you can click in to see the details:
I know that's a huge amount of money, since I choose to trust God, and I should not be worrying for it!

Thank you for spending time to read this, please keep in me in your prayer, if God moves your heart and you want 
to support me financially on this trip, please contact me through email, and I will keep you all update here too!
This is my email address: sophiacsh6508@gmail.com
Thank you all for you support!!!!




完成了申请去East Asia暑假短宣的资料表,现在要等被通知申请是否被接纳,才可以开始筹钱,因为筛选挺严格的。

去旅行是我个人的兴趣,但去宣教一直都是神对我的呼召,自从认定这呼召后,就把旅行这事放在第二第三位。
神透过生命游戏,福音游戏来去挑战我,将我的生命完全献给祂,活出祂要我活的生命;去祂要我去的地方;传讲祂要我传讲的。
而这次也透过影片,见证分享,再次提醒我宣教的使命,而这次去的地方,是我能用中文接触到的群体当中。
几次问上帝,几次逃避和抗拒,想说,那岂不是我回到我的舒适区吗?用中文传福音不会很困难啊!还是我应该去非洲那些地方呢?
但心里的那份感动是很强烈的,我只好顺服。

其实知道这个行动有点冒险,加上我没有筹钱经验,在这里人生地不熟,开口要钱真的心惊胆跳,其实有一度抱着能去就去,不能去也不要抱太大期望。
但想说:去宣教是我和神之间的约定,祂要我去哪里,我就去,但此刻我必须先踏出那一步,相信上帝必然会看着办的。
就这样心一横,就把申请表格填完,但我连报名费也付不起,虽然只是$25,但因为要预支付书钱,还有一些生活费,电话费等等,户口没钱。
上帝的时间刚刚好,正当我的报名表还在因报名费的事悬挂着,祂让天使将一张支票寄了给我,不会太多,但足够我支付报名费。恰好在前几天收到,昨天将
支票放入户口后,就把申请表完成,呈交了。

没有丝毫想要炫耀的心,真要炫耀的话,就炫耀这奇妙厉害的上帝吧!
也因为相信祂会预备一切,也相信祂的计划总是出乎我的意料之外,所以每走一步,都带着满满的感恩。
学园传道会前往East Asia 的暑假宣教将会在五月十三号出发,逗留6个星期,专做校园事工。
需要的经费是$5500(美金)
经费包括:吃,住宿,机票,材料,交通等。
下面这是网站,可以从这里看它们的资料:
其实,算起来真的是天文数字,但既然决定相信上帝的带领,也就不去担心了!

谢谢你耐心读完,请继续在祷告中纪念我,倘若坐在电脑/手机前的你有这个感动,想要支助我这次的短宣,
可以私下联络我,这是我的电邮: sophiacsh6508@gmail.com
我也会继续在这里更新最新的消息。
谢谢你们!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment