Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Los Angeles ---> Los Angeles (Oak Glen)

Yes, I joined the church youth camp last minutes, unbelievable!!! 
I was planned to go visit San Francisco that week, planned accommodation, transportation, money that might needed on that trip.
Yet my there was a voice that putted a "break" on that trip, pursued me to go for something that's more valuable than this.
So decided to cancelled my trip including the accommodation that was booked, and I was asked to pay for the cancellation fees, 
Unexpectedly, there was grace and I received a letter telling me that I doesn't need to pay a single penny for the cancellation, 
What!??! This is crazy! Thanks to this, I can fully stayed focus throughout the camp without worrying anything.

Truly enjoy the presence of God, the community fellowship that I longed for.
God reminded me again the purpose of my life through this camp, even though I knew these, but it's always good to 
have some some reminder. Met these new friends who treated me as their family, met a group that bond so quickly, 
met young potential leaders who loves God. This 5 days unexpected camp was overwhelming, witnessed the glory 
of God, stunning testimonies from young leaders, friendship that's sweet and warmed heart, love and care from the pastor.

Never regret this last minutes decision, but truly thankful!
I will definitely stop by and visit this church again next time whenever I come back, the fellowship that reminded me the love of God.



在LA这段时间,有一个空挡,计算着自己的时间,钱,行程,打算来个独自旅行。
安排了住宿的地方,安排了行程,交通等等。其实在当中不断与神对话,到底自己应不应该去,还是应该留下,但是留下来要住哪里,去哪里?
也在当中不断检讨自己的心,到底自己去独自旅行的目的是什么。心里有一个声音要我为这次的旅程踏上“刹车”,选择更有意义的事。
后来这个突然飞来的营会就这样决定了,但之前预定的住宿需要取消,上网取消原本预定了的住宿,其中一个住宿成功取消,不用付赔偿金,
另一个住宿需要赔美金65,惨了,但想说:如果这是神的计划,那赔这一些钱,也是甘愿的。当然也告诉它们我当下的状况,当确认取消住
宿时,收到另一封邮件,上面写说:我们在这里让您知道我们接受您的恳求,我们旅馆决定让你的案件得到额外的开恩,对于取消这次的住宿,
您不需要付任何的赔偿金。这是真的吗?心里狂欢,不禁感谢神!

真实的享受神的同在以及内心一直渴慕的团契关系。
在这营会当中,神一直提醒我的人生目标,尽管我知道人生的目标,但还是很感恩祂不断地提醒我。在这里遇到对待我犹如家人的朋友,一个很快
就建立好密切关系的小组,很多有潜质的年轻爱神的领袖。这五天的不在我计划之内的营会实在是一个充电的地方,见证了神的荣耀,年轻领袖的
生命见证,暖心的友情,从牧者那里来的关怀与爱。

对于这次那么临时的决定没有任何一丝的遗憾或后悔,相反的,却是无比的感恩!
以后经过或是再过来这地区一定会再来探望这教会,这提醒我神爱的团契的教会。
People from my team: Joshua, Rommel, Bryan, Jared, Ralph, Gigi, Kiarah, Hannah

Natalie                                                                  Emily                                                             Natalie
Joshua & Bryan                                                       Rommel                                                        Greg

Kiarah                                                                  Hannah                                                          Gigi

Savannah                                                         Matt

Thankful for all of them, pray that God continues to guide them and be with them, guard their heart in this world, 
I'm excited to see how God is going to use them for His great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment