Monday, September 11, 2017

Steamboat with the fam!

Steamboat/Hotpot is one of my favorite type of food because it just brings us all together as a family by sharing food, 
great conversation and build the relationship.
Didn't expect that they will text me in the morning and invited me to their house for late lunch,
didn't see them since last semester, and I guess this is a great time to hang out and meet them! 
Ying and Dannis came and picked me up from campus, and went to Jasmine's house, 
she prepared all kinds of meat, seafood, some vegetables, and noodles! Yes, food!!!!
Blessed to know them, with their kindness and warm welcoming, I truly enjoy myself with them.
Tian Tian, a lil cute shy girl who came to me and started to play with me, she is so adorable!!! 
After lunch, we played a board game and it was really fun!!!! You have to earn the money and purchase some land and buildings, 
but that will cause some consequences too!
Forgot the name of the board game, but I will definitely meet them and play that again!!! 

Recorded on 9th Sept 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment