Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Homecoming with the girls from Newberry

Girls who receive the same scholarship as I do come and visited me!!!!

It was HOMECOMING!!! 
Our football team versus Newberry football team, so I called Abby and asked whether is she wants to come up to cheer for her school and visit me...
Guess what, she said yes! and she took the other two girls along!!!
They came on Friday night and stayed for two days!! It was definitely a fun experience and fun time to meet up!
I cooked some food for them, and we also went to my favorite restaurant for bubble tea!!!
Our football team loses, and it rains unexpectedly.... 
However, we had some great time together, I introduced them some of my friends, and visited the soccer party together!
Recorded on 6th- 8th Oct 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment