Monday, October 2, 2017

Visit HIckory Farmer's Market

So, I guess you may not know about this, I'm currently taking a class titled "Introduction to Entrepreneurship "
A lot of people questioned me, asked me why am I taking the class which is not related to my major, 
well, I'm here not just study hard like a normal student, but also study as a leader/ future leader.
Always have a lot of ideas about launching creative ministry, some non-profit organization, 
or some designer's web page that benefit the people from my country. 
Ideas overflowing, I'm greedy and doesn't have much patience, this sounds crazy and messy as a leader; 
however, I do need to learn to put all the thoughts down and start working on them and make them come through.
I was struggling on the first day of class, my mind was debating whether shall I take this class or drop it before it's too late.
After I shared my concern with the professor, Prof. Ralph, he encouraged me to take it and give it a try.

So, I survived and make it through the 6th week! 
My group is currently working on a project named "Campus Farmer's Market",
the main idea is to bring the farmer's market to our campus,  encourage, and provide access to healthier food for the students. 
Our group decided to visit our downtown farmer's market, do some survey, talk to the vendors, and also collect some information and ideas.
It was fun experiences and definitely helps our project a lot in finetuning our thoughts. 
Can't wait to share with you more when it became real! 
Recorded on 27th Sept 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment