Thursday, November 9, 2017

Happy birthday Autumn!!!





It's Autumn's birthday!!!
It's Autumn's birthday!!!
It's Autumn's birthday!!!



Her birthday was supposed to be on Nov5, but we planned to hang out and grab
 dinner together on Monday evening. Went to our favorite place House of Nom
Nom and ordered bibimbap and kimchi fries!!!! wohoo~~~ so great!!!

Chat and chill are what we normally do when we hang out together! Sadly, our
schedules are different from the first semester, hardly see each other as we
used to. Still, glad that she will texts me and drop by my dorm just to say hi, eat
my homecooked meal; and normally I won't say no when she needs food!

During our dinner time, I blessed her by saying a prayer and what touches my
heart was when she told me that: "Thank you, Soph, I really need prayer."
College life may seem wonderful, but actually, that could be stressful or lonely.
Blessed to have Autumn as a good friend in my challenging college life, pray
that she gets to know more about God, and follow His lead, live a life that glorifies
Him!

Recorded on Nov 6, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment