Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Tammy and Kaleb are in town!!!!

It was a blessing to have Tammy and Kaleb over!!!
It's like having your family came over to visit, gave you the warmest hug and supportive words....
So much laughter, story sharing, food, and encouragement!!!
Love them so much!!!
They came on Friday afternoon, visited some faculties, and they visited my studio and my dorm!!!
They met my roommates and had some fun time talking to them!!
Went out for dinner at Hickory Station and second-round bubble tea time at my favorite House of Nom Nom!
And... the next day, we went to Taste Full Bean for breakfast, and had a one-on-one conversation!
Get to share our life on campus, our experiences, our thoughts, and faith with them.

I'm so glad they enjoyed the visit, that means so much to me!!!!
How I wish they could stay longer, then I can show them all my friends, the places for good food!!
And also..... cook for them!!! hahahahha




Recorded on Oct 10-11, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment