Friday, November 3, 2017

Video call from Taipei!






He visited the same place I visited a few years ago and decided video call me!!!!


It's always blessed when someone remembers you when they are doing something, see something or when they are traveling.


Yes, my lil brother is in Taiwan for discipleship game. He has his own travel time, decided to check out the mountain (象山) that are located at the opposite of Taipei 101, and video called me. So glad that he is such a big boy now, able to travel by himself while remembering me during his solo travel. Didn't expect this, but we ended up talking for half an hour, took some selfies!

He is such a blessing to me and to my life as a spiritual supporter, friend, and teammate. Can't wait to meet him, and share more stories that we faced in our life, or even go travel together!!!






Recorded on 30 Oct 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment