Friday, March 23, 2018

Meet up with Sarah!




 It's Valentine's Day!!!!

My good friend, Sarah and I both singles, so.... hahaha... in order not to feel pity for ourselves, we went out for dessert together! Yes, who cares! And she gave me a box of chocolate as a gift!!! Awww~~~~~ <3

Although we only have a very short time to meet up, but we both enjoyed that! Talks about boys, life, and relationship, I love my friend!!! We became friend since our freshman year, she helps me to explore the America culture, learning the custom, and accepted me with her warm welcoming heart and friendship. She's cool and crazy! haha
Although she no longer studying in LR, but we still meet occasionally, keep each other update of our individual life.

Always thankful for her, thank God for such a great friend in this part of my life journey!
A precious friendship that I cherish a lot!

Hope that soon she can meet the one that loves her, cares for her, makes her smile every day!
A person that she can spend the rest of the Valentine together with! 
<3 <3 <3
Recorded on 14 Feb 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment