Friday, March 16, 2018

One day trip to Charlotte





Three Asian girls decided to have a one day trip to Charlotte, just to go get
some good Asian food. At the same time, we want to do some grocery
shopping, so we went in the early morning to the big Asian Market in Charlotte.
We had our breakfast there, Bao Zi, Tou Fu Hua, and soy milk. Love it!!!
After that, we start shopping! It's crazy because I love grocery shopping in
Asian market, I would buy everything if I have the money~~~ hahhaa.... and I
need my friends to stop me from buying more and more.

After that, we went to another Asian Market to shop again, yes, shop again!
And we had our lunch there! Ordered Shao Mai, Hah Gao, and Zha Jiang
Mian. What a great life that filled with great food. Hahahaha.... then we went
to get bubble tea to chill and relax. Because King King had been driving the
whole time, so we decided to let her rest a little before heading to our next
destination.

Our last destination is to hang out at the mall, although this is called to be the
largest one here in Charlotte, but I still don't get used to it, especially the size.
In our place, we have so many huge shopping malls with a lot of floors, but
not here. Well, there is no right or wrong, it's just different. They have more
lands here, so that's how the mall here looks like. Didn't buy anything, just
window shopping (yeap, I spent most of my money on food and grocery...)
After one or two hours, we head back to hickory, back on our campus.

Love this day that covered by all the good foods! Hang out with these two
lovely girls, share the habits and experiences of our own culture, what a
marvelous day!!! I guess, our next one day trip is going to have more people
coming along! Hahahah~~~ Can't wait for that!

Recorded on 20 Jan 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment