Sunday, May 20, 2018

Food gathering for Easter Break

Since my friend is here for Easter Break, so I didn't plan any trip for this break but choose to stay on campus. 
Found out there are some international students are staying on campus too, maybe we can get together for food.
While I was thinking about that, realized that I only have limited money to spend, after I calculated the amount of money I can spend, 
perhaps I can only invite 8-9 friends to come over, but, what about others? 
Well, pray and see, the worst is to buy a lot of chips and drinks, hahaha 
really hope I can invite more people to come over.
On Saturday morning, before I went and do some shopping, I met an angel that told me to invite everyone and not to worry for the money....
Wow~ super thankful!!
In the end, we had 14-16 students came over and able to feed people for two nights!
Recorded on 31 March 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment