Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Student Ministry

Many of you may not know I started to help up in the church youth group/student ministry since 2017.
It was a fun and encouraging experience, see the students' growth and walk with them.
This always reminded me when I was in their age, seeking a role model, searching for my own identity and wanting to feel belong.
During that time, I don't really know or care what's the message but only care if my leader really cares about me... 
I had a lot of memorable time and fun memories in my youth group, camps, sleepover, hang out in the office, go and get food together.
All these not just grew my relationship with others, grew my responsibilities and team spirit with others,
most importantly, my spiritual growth through the leaders' life and encouragement.
With all these great things that passed down from my leaders, I want to do the same to the youth/ students I'm serving too. 

"Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it. 
"Proverbs 22:6


Recorded on 19 March 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment