Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Last day in UCA

Worked in UCA as a volunteer for a short period of time, it was hard to adjust in the beginning, new environment to adapt, 
a new system to learn, new faces to recognize, new names to remember, but it was a fun experience here in Chicago. Always 
want to be an art therapist, knowing this volunteer works have nothing to do with my dream, but still, good experience to have. 
Instead of doing more analyzing students artwork, I was assigned to lead some art sessions, I would say more like an art 
activity. It is fun to witness their creativity and their faces when creating artwork. 

It is hard to imagine what will come a few years later if I really become an art therapist, how would that look like? I have no idea. 
Although this might not be the work setting I would prefer, this will definitely be part of my experience to share. 
Recorded on 03 July 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment