Saturday, December 16, 2017

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!








As you know, Malaysia never snow! So that's why I'm so excited when I see snow because it's too precious! 

So, on the first day of our finals, it snows!!! This was unexpected! The weather forecast said it may snow in the evening, but the chances 2 inches snow is rare. However, it started to snow at 1pm, and it was thick and heavy! So some of the finals time has to switch and some need to cancel. That doesn't affect me that much, as long as I can enjoy the snow, then that's good enough! Enjoying the snow by walking around campus, although it is cold, still couldn't stop me from touching and licking the falling snow! Never build a snowman, so my friends and I went down to the track filed and started to build a snowman! End up it became a snowbear! hahaha!!! It's almost as tall as I am, with an LR hat and a scarf! It's so adorable! Can't stop but take pictures!! 



Thanks for the early snow as my Christmas gift, North Carolina! What a surprise to interrupt our finals, and what a great way to end our semester! Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment