Thursday, April 6, 2017

Steal like an Artist!




Previous painting took me 5-6 sessions (3 hours per session) to completed. That was too long~~~~

So, randomly saw a facebook painting idea, and tried this out, is not my own idea, but concept wise, yes.

Read a book titled "Steal like an artist", fun and a great book, copied down lots of inspiring quotes, such as...

"Don't just steal the style, steal the thinking behind the style."

I love how the shadow and light go together, and I added the person in the middle. This took me two sessions
to completed, short and satisfied! Never too late to learn, as long as you are willing to learn!

Gonna try more blending styles and blend into my own painting, this is just an art piece for transition,
rest and breath then move on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment