Tuesday, April 24, 2018

My IWL family

I may be weak, 
but Your Spirit strong in me
My flesh may fail,
my God, You never will


Glad to be part of this International women's leader (IWL) family, together we share, laugh, cry, sing, dance, and pray. 
We support each other, encourage each other, words couldn't express how grateful I am to be part of this family. 
Meet some new faces and also catch up with my good friends! How I wish we can spend few more days together. 

Sabah girls~~~~
 
So, there was one activity that allows us to cook and team building. Super pump about that!!
Isn't we look like on the cooking show? Dressed up like professional chef.
 
Each group has to prepare a meal, like fancy dining...
my team!!!
Girls, we may feel lonely or weak on our individual campus, but always remember His grace is sufficient for us, for His power is made perfect in weakness.
Love you all!!!! 

Thank God for putting this family/community in my life, learned and inspired by their lives!

Recorded from March 9-12 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment