Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Special Thanks to Cheryl!




Since it's our Spring Break, so I decided to stay in Chicago for extra few days. Big thanks to Cheryl for hosting
me these few days, cooked for me (she said she never cook for other people before, what an honor!), and
introduced me some good coffee place to do my works.
Love her small apartment, I ever thought of having this type of small apartment and lifestyle if I stuck in the city
to work for few years. hahahah.... Sounds like a dream!

Anyway, she has to work most of the daytime, so basically, I travel by myself, discover some new places, meet
some people that I knew, having meetings in different places. As if I adapted to this lifestyle and this place pretty
quick, never imagine how would that look like if that's my future life.

Anyway, thank you, Cheryl, for your warm hospitality and the authentic curry!!!! You are an angel!!!
Recorded from 12-17 March 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment