Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Travel to Chicago



First-time travel with Dinah, haha... Actually not really travel, we are just heading toward Chicago together
to attend our IWL Scholarship Student Meeting. Speaking the truth, I've used to travel by myself, being alert,
speed walking, remember the road, and constantly checking things around me. So, even though just spending
one day with her travel from Charlotte to Chicago, it took me awhile to adjust the different, to slow down my
walking pace, allow her to explore and learn instead of nagging her. (I'm so bad in this~~~)

So, after we arrived Chicago, decided to go downtown with our luggage. Since she never been to Chicago
before, so we took the subway to downtown and check out the Cloud Gate. Well, it wasn't a good idea,
while we were on the subway, I was planning to use her phone to check the location, at least study the
map before we arrive, but she said we don't need to do that since she will have her phone and GPS, so I
trusted her. After we arrived, guess what~ she found out that her map wasn't updated with the location, so
we both stood in the middle of the street, wait for her phone to update for about 20-30 mins, and it was
cold and windy..... What a day..... In the end, I went ahead and ask people and found the location, went
to get Japanese food and visit Cloud Gate before head back to the airport.

Well, always a learning process.
Recorded on 9 March 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment