Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Good "PHO" u!




Yum Yum Yum.......

Recently there is a new Vietnamese restaurant open near our campus, decided to go and try it out. One of my
friend Zoe was tempted by the food photos taken on my Phone, so she wants to go and eat lunch with me.
However, we both have no transportation, so she asked Charlotte for help. That's how we get together
and eat lunch together! hahah

I guess because it opens recently, so there was a line waiting to be seated during lunch time. (Everyone
wants to try it!) and we waited for 20-30 mins for our food to come, and we were so hungry~~ Anyway, at
least the food didn't disappoint us, it was delicious!! Love the flavor, so Asian~~~I ordered noodle with meat
and meatball, my favorite!

Definitely will come back again with different people, perhaps not during lunch hour in weekday. Hahaha




Recorded on 6th Oct 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment