Saturday, August 19, 2017

Los Angeles(San Bernardino) ---> San Diego



Met this sweet couple that ended up become my Godparents, it was unexpected to meet them, 
both of them full of knowledge, wisdom, life experience, never get board talking to them.
They both work under CRU (Campus Crusade) under International Bridges for over 39 years,
unbelievable!!!! 
I was so blessed to meet them, their love and kindness just overwhelmed me and reminded me the love of God.
Godma even drove me to San Diego, brought me to Sea World for half day trip!
Watched killer whale, dolphins, pets show, animal rescue documentary, and sat on cable car to enjoy the view.
Love all the conversation we had, enjoy the time we spent together, they treated me like their daughter, asked me come back visit them during holidays.
Received overflowing love from them, so grateful!!! Can't wait to go back visit them!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment