Friday, August 25, 2017

Mini golf with ice cream?!






Meet Sarah after my class!!!
She works in this place, so I get to try the ice-cream while she explaining each flavor to me.
Super happy to meet her, lots of stuff to catch up, lots of funny stories to share, listening to her
crazy crash, I just enjoy hanging out with her. She took me to this ice-cream place which has
indoor mini golf, what?

Hahah... So, when your friend randomly took you to mini golf, you won't say no, but start the
game. It was 4 p.m. when no customer in there, we enjoyed ourselves and played mini golf.
It gets tricky as we go on to the next game, all together they have 14 holes, she was really
good in that, it was fun and chill. Love it! I won the game with 39, she got 40!!
Yes, and after the mini golf, we had our second round of ice-cream!!!!! She said I won the game, so she spends me! Lol~!!!!
Fat me~ but who cares!!!
Recorded 23rd Aug 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment