Saturday, August 19, 2017

San Diego ---> North Carolina

Finding accommodation in San Diego was another faith challenge for me, 
 the only friend I know is Jenny and Nini whom we met from San Francisco Lifegame.
However, when I contacted them, they were in Taiwan for summer holiday,
and they just moved to a new house, so everything is in a mess in their house.
Well, I was planing to stay in the hotel, but their father, Pastor Liu(who is one of the famous pastor from Taiwan), 
he contacted a church member Wei Ma Ma to help me with my accommodation.
So, in the end, I stayed in her house for a night, stayed in a room that's bigger than my dorm.
Wei Ma Ma told me they are going to a study group in the morning, asked me whether do I want to join them.
Without hesitate, I said yes.
It was a talk from Pastor Liu about how Martin Luther affect US nowadays, surprisingly it was great, and lot of thoughts and ideas leave to bring back.
Pastor Liu told me that he can send me to the airport, so just put my luggage in his car. 
Went to his new house (it was really a mess like after war), met Nini who just came back from Taiwan!
We chatted a lot, shared our mission trip stories and experiences, truly enjoyed that time!
She drove me to the mall nearby to get some food, planned to shop, but in the end, we were just walking and chatting, too much stories to tell....
So glad that we were able to meet even just few hours, encouraged and blessed each others, say good bye until the day we meet again.
I get on her parents car, thought they are sending me to the airport, who knows......
they brought me to the lake, the beach, and try In-and-Out burger and fries!!!!!!
Wow.... never thought that would happen, and never thought that I would have the opportunity to talk to Pastor Liu and share some of the ministry we are currently doing. 
Joyful moment with them, couldn't thank them enough for their time and care.

Go to the airport, is time to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment