Monday, November 7, 2016

Casting Crowns Concert!!!!


Concert!!!!!
Friday morning while Sarah and I were having breakfast in the dining hall,
her mom called and shouted, she won Casting Crowns' Concert tickets !!!
Guess what?! She get 4 free tickets!!! So I was invited to the concert together 
with them on Saturday evening. The concert took place at Greensboro Coliseum,
about an hour 20+ mins drive from their house. So on Saturday, Sarah and I 
went back to their house and leave to Greensboro at 5:300pm. 
"Duanme Ashuta" Her parents taught me this when we leave the house, which 
means "God be with us" in Romania language. Chatted with her parents, 
and took a quick nap before we arrive. 

"Lord, I need you" Matt Maher was the opening guest Christian artist, I
 recognized this song because we always sing this in CRU, love this song!
Check it out!!!!!

It is my first time know this group, Casting Crown, learnt that they are a 
group of worship leaders from different churches, and the main vocal is
a youth pastor, Mark Hall, love his voice, and of course the lyrics of their 
songs. So the whole night was like Praise and Worship Night, peaceful night.
I love it! Didn't expect this when I first heard "Concert" this word. hahahahah

During the concert, he also a testimony sharing time, and listen to God, and 
most importantly, these songs draw me closer to God.

Darkness is where the light gets to come in.
Suffering is where we see God's mercy and grace.

Check out their songs too!!! Love these songs!!!!
I know you are lazy, so I place the link here, hahahah




5th Nov 2016 record

No comments:

Post a Comment