Monday, November 7, 2016

Midori~!




To give is better than to receive.

Sharing the idea about Midori is always fun, and inspiring,no matter how much I've done that. At the same time, it reminds me not to forget journal writing and producing inspiring work.

Kourtney wants to learn and get a Midori journal for herself, and she found leather bag in Goodwill which cost $1. So cheap!!!!!! She texted me and planned to meet me up, so that she can make one midori for herslef, she was excited for that!

So few days later, we met in the cafe on campus, and she watched me measured the length, and cut leather with big scissor.  pulling the strings, and bla bla bla.

hahhaha..... and out of my expectation, we finished it within an 30 mins! wohooo~~ we have extra time to chill and have coffee time!

Kourtney got her first Midori!!!! Yay~~~
Sounds great isn't it?





3rd November 2016 record

No comments:

Post a Comment