Friday, November 11, 2016

Great time with Prof. Charlotte

Random date with a Professor whom I have no class with, hahahah....
Anyway, we had this verbal agreement in the beginning of this semester,
so no choice, she has to bring me for some great Asian Food~ 
Went to this Thai Restaurant not far from university for Tuesday Lunch.

Great food + great conversation!
I couldn't imagine she has four boys, and the oldest one is 29 this year....
Ohmy~~~~~~~~ so cool!!!!!

I couldn't resist food, especially to Asian Food!
so we ordered lots of food....
I mean, a lot~~~~~
we ordered,
 Papaya Salad, meat dumplings, flat fried noodle, 
Green Curry beef with rice and this comes with Tong Yam soup......
^^
only have some of the pictures, I was too hungry, so...... sorry~ hahahah
Glad to have this opportunity to meet her and gets to know her more....

People I'm grateful for.



8th November 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment