Friday, November 4, 2016

Happy Birthday to my daddy!!!



Daddy wasn't in Malaysia during his birthday, so my brother and I decided to
make this e-card to greet him, don't worry, this is no the only gift from us.....
hahhah.... I composed a video for him too!!! It was touching, (so I don't dare
to upload this video, in case everyone cry badly like me) and I cried when
I started to make the video, until I finished that. It makes me miss home, and
the great time with family. I guess that's the only time I miss home ever since
I came to US. T.T but I'm really thankful for all the things I have and what I
experiencing here. Place faith in the Lord, and He will lead me and be with me,
distance will no longer be a problem through His love and guidance.

我亲爱的爸爸生日,生日当天他不在马来西亚,所以我和弟弟随机用照片做了
电子版的卡片给他,别担心,这不是我们仅有的礼物......哈哈哈......我做了短
短影片给他!很感人,(所以不敢拿出来,怕大家哭得很惨)打从开始选照片
我就开始哭了,直到影片完成,还在哭。这短短的影片令我顿时想家,尤其是
和家人在一起的时光。我想这是我自来到美国后第一次那么想家吧。但真的很
感恩所经历的一切,以及自己所拥有的机会等。将信心的目光注视在神身上,
祂会带领并与我同在,因着神的爱与保守,距离将不再成为问题。

                                   
<3     <3     <3
29th October record

No comments:

Post a Comment