Saturday, November 11, 2017

Cheryl is in town!!!






Cheryl was here in Hickory, met her at the IWL Chicago conference in March. When I saw her, I can't stop myself but started to express myself about how much I love India's culture! We talked about Indian food and traditional dresses. Hahaha, that's how I remembered her! She works in the office of ELCA, who helps to build financial support and awareness for our IWL program. Didn't expect she is here, received a message in the afternoon from Kaleb by saying that she is here in Hickory for meetings, and she wants to meet Dinah and me. So in very last minutes, she decides to come take Dinah and me out for dinner. I just came back from another dinner, so this was the second round. We have a fun conversation, talking about our experiences here in college. She is an awesome and supportive lady, and I'm so blessed to have this opportunity to meet up with her.

Glad to catch up with her!




Recorded on Nov 6, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment