Sunday, November 26, 2017

Let's meet Haley!!

This is Haley, she is a staff of International Bridges in UNC Charlotte.
After she heard my idea/ vision which is to start International Bridges on this campus, she called me and decided to pay a visit to our campus. 
As if God put an angel to come and lead me and guide me because I have no idea what to do, how to start, or where to start.
She came and talked to me, asked me multiple questions to see my motive, my heart and my relationship with God. 

Remember I told her I have nothing to start this ministry, but prayer.
She answered me by saying: Yea, but guess what, that's all you need. 

She introduced different tools and recourses that I can choose to use depends on which one works the best on our campus and on our students.
It was an awesome time with her, having a deep conversation, prayers, and sharing!
Thank God for Haley, I'm so grateful for her support and heart for the International students!
Keep praying for this and we will see how God is going to stir up the heart of the students and start this ministry for His glory on our campus!


Recorded on Nov 15, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment