Sunday, October 16, 2016

Asian food: Bibimbap


Wednesday, Autumn and I went out for dinner!
First time!!! hahahahhaha, we planned that one week ago, so we were really excited for that!
After she done her practice at 5pm, and I done my painting at 5:30pm, 
we head out to House of Nom Nom for our dinner! (I was craving for Korean food-bibimbap so badly)
星期三,我朋友秋天和我一同外出吃晚餐!
第一次哦!!!哈哈哈哈,我们早在一个星期前就计划好了,所以超级期待的!
她5点的练习结束,而我画画在5:30pm 结束后,我们就直接开车出去
去House of Nom Nom 吃晚餐! (我一直很想试它们的韩国餐-bibimbap)
I ordered bibimbap, and she ordered a teriyaki chicken rice, yummm~~~~~
The portion is big, and the taste are really good and delicious.
We both finished and great satisfaction! so happy~!!!

我如愿点了Bibimbap,而她则点了teriyaki chicken rice, 听起来不错哦~~~~
食物分量很大,味道也很不错也很好吃,
我们竟然把整份都吃完了!!好开心~~!!

有时候在学校太闷了,一定得给自己一点休息和奖励,吃好的,真棒!


No comments:

Post a Comment