Sunday, October 16, 2016

Countless blessing......


When you are far away from home, and finally having some Asian ingredients that you can cook in your room, just feeling super awesome!
Sandi came and picked me up on Friday(last day of class before Fall break, however, I have no class for today, so I got whole day free!!!)
Guess what, she brought me a mini rice cooker, and packed me a pack of white rice, coconut milk, sea salt... and she brings me to two Asian 
grocery stores!!!! She described my face looked so happy when we first entered the grocery! hahahaha..... She gets to learn the 
unique ingredients from me, and watching me being crazy walking around and grab stuff, and I managed to buy some stuff which I could cook in my room with the mini rice cooker~!!! 

I'm so blessed and so happy!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment