Sunday, October 2, 2016

Busy week



Conclusion for last week: BUSY!!!
总结上个星期: 忙碌!!!! 


Last week, my time was filled up by test, presentation, video journal, book reading and assignments.

kind of crazy, but still fine, at least I started most of my work earlier and good thing all these didn't stress me up, but I ate a lot~~~ohno~

My roommate brought me oreo milkshake from Cook Out at 11pm.....hahahah....pretty good, but I ended up unable to finish them, cause too full and too fat for me. At least I found out my roommate is a kind person!!! hahahha

Finished all my stuff before heading to Fall Getaway. Excited!!!!



上个星期,我大部分的时间都被考试,presentation, 短片制作,读书,和作业填得满满的。

蛮疯狂的,但一切都还算不错,至少我提前开始做,加上这些没有让我感到太大的压力,但我吃很多~~~惨了~

我的室友在晚上11点从Cook Out买Oreo milkshake 给我喝....哈哈哈....不错哦,但是我最后没喝完,因为很饱也很肥。但至少我学习到一个功课,我的室友是个好心肠的人!!!哈哈哈

在出发前往 Fall Getaway 之前完成全部的东西。 迫不及待啊!!!

2nd October 2016 record


No comments:

Post a Comment