Saturday, October 15, 2016

Asian Food: Wild Wok

This is not the first time trying out Asian Food in North Carolina, but if I have the chance, 
definitely I want to go around and try them without worrying money issues. Hahahahaha
After church service, Denisa and I decided to go and have Asian Food as our lunch, and she
recommended this Asian Restaurant, Wild Wok. This Asian Restaurant is close to the Mall,
and because it's Sunday, so there are lots of people waiting in the line to be seated. Cool~~
Didn't expected Western people likes to eat Asian food, hahah.... because I didn't see any 
Asian customer. After 5 mins, we were led to a nice corner seat, and started to read the 
menu. Wanted to try all the food~~~ *In my dream!*

Let's order!!! Denisa ordered a Cheese Wanton to start out with, and she ordered onion 
beef with rice, and I ordered Red curry with Rice. wohooo~~~~!!! So excited!!! Food~
Here comes our food!!! This is my first time try out Wanton with cheese, cheese Wanton
pretty good, but I think that's a little too cheesy for me, hahaha.... I felt fat when I ate one
piece of the cheese Wanton, but I think that's the remix of Asian American style, since 
most American love cheese.

Here comes Denisa's Onion Beef with rice! It looks delicious!!! Wait a minute, why do 
they serve two bowl of rice???? I thought Denisa ordered two bowl of rice, but when my
Red curry served, I got two bowl of rice too!!! wow~~~~ Do I look like I can eat a lot??
Anyway, put the question marks aside, and started to enjoy our meal! It was good!!! My 
curry not spicy, but milky, hahaha... but it's still delicious, because I'm hungry~~~~~~~~
In the end, I managed to finish the two bowl of rice, impressive~! hahahah, FAT me~!!!!



This Asian Restaurant serves sushi too! Wanted to order
them, but it's pretty expensive, so perhaps next time I
will try it out and share more with you! This was taken
inside the Asian Restaurant, mainly White customers, I
think they love Asian Food, since it's healthier than most
of the American food, like fries, burger, pizza, spaghetti
and more.....

After we paid the bill, and is time to go home, seems like
I have to work up and keep fit, so that I won't turn into
American's body shape, and my dad still can recognize me
after two years! hahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment