Sunday, October 9, 2016

Homecoming Saturday



Homecoming seems like a big deal here in the State, former students will come back, everyone tailgate,

watch American football game, celebrate in party and get drunk.

It sounds like normal Saturday routine for the students here, lols~

Anyway, this Saturday, I slept till 9:30am, went for breakfast alone, then came back to my room continue
to sleep until 12pm. Started to get ready after 12pm, it is cold recently, and unstable weather, so I have to
wear something that really keeps me warm, so ended up I wore like a baseball player *WATEVER~~~~*
Watched American football game with CRU friends, that was my first time sat till the end of the game.
Proud of myself.....*clap clap clap* and I met a new friend, who sat beside me during the game, her
name is Uriah, she came from Atlanta just to support her boyfriend in American football match, and she
taught me how the game scores and more, it was fun!!! Hopefully I gets to see her again!

After the game, went for food, get a sandwich that was filled with BBQ meat and cheese,

yes, meat and cheese.


October Fest happens on this weekend too, so we went and basically just walk through the markets, lots of people, and Asian people too!!!
My stomach was full, so couldn't eat more.....


Except go for party and get drunk, we watched movie in Sarah's house, she is one of my friend
from CRU, watch "Hunger Game" for the very first time, *I know I'm outdated lady, but I'm not a
big FAN of this movie.*

hahahaha....

However, this movie makes me thought of some Bible verses, the Christian's history in Rome
(how the Roman King kills the Christians), and the evil world (Human's selfishness).

Pretty bloody, talks about how lower-class people being chosen to be part of the game and they
have to survive by killing each others, and try to win the game. Wired right?

However, most of the scene from that movie were filmed in North Carolina, feeling proud!!! I'm
planning to visit these places~~~ yay!

Went back my dorm at 11pm, and sleep again.... hahahhaha.....

That's my type of Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment