Friday, January 19, 2018

Simple sweet Christmas trip with my family

The best pf all gifts around any Christmas tree; the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. -Burton Hillis


Spent Christmas week in Selangor, together with my family, which was great because normally my whole family
will be super busy schedule filled with church events, performances, caroling, and so on. Ever since we moved to KK,
our family no longer celebrate Christmas together, which is understandable, because mom and dad have to preach in 
different churches, my brother and I will be busy with church drama and song practice. So many years later, we finally
have the opportunity to spend our Christmas together, but without all the things that we are familiar with......

For the first in my lifetime so far, there was no fancy Christmas tree, fairy lights, and boxes of gifts, but the ever 
meaningful reunion with my joyful family remembering and celebrating the birth of our Savior Lord Jesus Christ.

I guess, that's definitely a memorable Christmas for me! 
PS: Definitely enjoy traveling with my family~~~ hahaha
Especially when my bro, my dad and I tried to ignore my mom together..!! 
Can't wait for the next trip!
Recorded from 21 Dec to 26 Dec, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment