Friday, December 23, 2016

Learn how to use gun!

Learning how to use a gun is always my dream when I was young,
maybe because I watched too much CSI, spy movies, and secret agent movies,
hahahahahah.....so when I'm in the States, learn how to use gun is on my "To Do List",
*Well, is illegal in Malaysia~*
First time hold a real gun,  how to loads the bullets, learns how to aim the target, and fire it in a correct way, 
not only that, starts to learn the difference of the bullets, gun types and more. It's just so exciting!!! 
and I did pretty good for the first time, and will definitely try it again~

学用枪是我从小到大的梦想,
可能我看太多CSI,警察,杀手间谍的戏,被影响的~
哈哈哈哈,所以当来到美国的时候,学怎么用枪在我的"在美国必做的事"列表上,
*因为在马来西亚是非法的~*
第一次握枪,学怎么装子弹,学怎么瞄准目标,学开枪的正确方式,
不但如此,也学会看子弹的差异,枪支的不同等等。真的太爽了!!!
而且我第一次尝试的成绩还不错,当然还会继续尝试的,~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment