Sunday, May 20, 2018

Easter Sunday

Last year this day, I reborn again.... 
Although God shaped me throughout my whole life, last year Good Friday, I went to the river and nearly drown in the river.
I decided not to attend Good Friday service but went to the river, because of my self-pleasure and proud attitude,  I jumped into the river, 
the water was freezing cold and I couldn't feel my legs, and I couldn't reach the riverside, I thought I was going to die on that day.
God really shows me His grace and mercy, although I don't deserve that, 
I don't even remember how did I reach the riverside, and I hold on to the rock tightly.
Didn't tell many people about this incident, but past Easter Sunday, I went to a church and received a new Bible.

We need to reborn again and again although we called ourselves His disciples or followers because often time we take His grace for granted.
This Sunday, my roommate Sophie came to church with me and Ying girl, happy for that!!!
And after that, we went to lunch together, enjoyed the soup, pizza, and yummy dessert!
What a lovely Easter Sunday!!!
Recorded on 01 April 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment