Thursday, May 31, 2018

Meeting up with Catherine Norris

Felt bad for not spending time with a lady that I respected a lot, who cared about me, prepared me a birthday gift, and more.....
Since I've done with my finals, plus she wasn't feeling well a few days ago, I decided to go and pay a visit before I leave for this summer.
This was my first-time walk over to her house, spent more than an hour talk to her, updated my life,  shared my summer plans with her,
explained Malaysia recent political issues and election to her, simple time with her but meaningful to me, she is just adorable and fun to hang out with!
Can't wait to meet her again when I return, more stories to share with her!

What about you? Is there anyone that's not your age yet you are willing to spend time with?
Isn't that a precious moment?

Recorded on 11 May 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment